Today, we’re going to show you how to stream Live videos on your profile. Therefore, you need to know how to use Instagram Live, which is a feature of Instagram Stories. Previously, these live videos had a 24 hs duration as the rest of the stories. But, now you can save them and share them with your friends. So, let’s learn how to use it:
1. Firstly, open your Instagram app and go to the Instagram Stories’ feed
2. At the top left corner, you’ll find the button to start a new story.
3. Once you’re about to create a new story, you’ll find different options at the bottom, such as boomerang, hands-free, and live, which is the one you’re going to click on.
4. Start recording and remember these things: have a good sound and a good lighting.
5. Try to interact with your audience and answer their questions. Also, you can cover a backstage or premiere.
6. Once you’re done, finish the session. You’ll see an option to save your transmission, so press the button if you want to do so.
7. You’ll also have the option to share the streaming on a direct message or a group.
<strong>Go live with a friend</strong>
Now, you can share a special live moment with a friend. Yes, you both are going to share the same screen, and it’s easy to do it. Therefore, you have to follow the regular steps for any Instagram Live streaming. Automatically, it will offer to invite another user from our list to join us. Later, you’ll know it’s a shared video because you’ll see both avatars on your feed.